JEB MCCONNELL IS A PUBLISHED WEDDING AND FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER AND SOLE OWNER OF Jeb McConnell PHOTOGRAPHY, COVERING THE GREATER ROCHESTER, NY AND FINGER LAKES REGION.
I STRIVE TO CAPTURE THE NUANCES OF HUMAN EMOTION THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE LOST TO TIME. I PLAY WITH THE DELICATE BALANCE OF LIGHT AND SHADOW TO DRAW OUT THE TRUE ESSENCE OF A SINGLE MOMENT, GENERATING MOOD AND DRAMA THAT IS STIMULATING TO THE HUMAN EYE. AS A RESULT, EVERY IMAGE I CREATE, WHETHER IT BEING DURING A WEDDING OR CREATIVE PORTRAIT SHOOT, WILL EVOKE A DIFFERENT EMOTION TIED TO AN INDIVIDUAL WAY OF LIFE.
ASIDE FROM MY STYLE, MY HIGHEST PRIORITY IS TO ENSURE THAT EVERY BRIDE, GROOM AND/OR MODEL I WORK WITH IS AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO CAPTURE TRUE AND AUTHENTIC EMOTIONS — WITHOUT PROPER EXPRESSION, MOOD AND LIGHTING, I BELIEVE I’D SIMPLY BE TAKING A SNAPSHOT RATHER THAN CREATING A BEAUTIFUL IMAGE THAT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME.
- I recently completed an 18 day trip, driving 9000 miles around the county
- I have my degree in Wildlife Management. Photography began purely as a passion of mine and I am 100% self taught.
- My favorite TV shows are Seinfeld and Friends
- When I don't have a camera in hand, I enjoy outdoor activities such as wakeboarding, snowboarding, hunting and hiking.
- I've wanted to explore Alaska my entire life and one day I will!
- I'm silly, sarcastic, and tend to laugh at my own jokes